Multilane machine for packging any type of product of food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical products into a flat sachet.
The fs650 is a flat sachet multilane machine designed to cover the needs of the Food, Beverage, Cosmetic and Chemical industries. It can be adapted to work with any type of product – regardless of whether it is in pieces, granular, powder or liquid form. With a simple and compact design, it offers a free access without tools to main components, allows a fast and easy changeover and it is built up with high resistance and long durability components. All this helps to reduce downtimes and drives to an OEE over 95%.
- 2-9 lanes
- Up to 675 spm depending on the product and the format.
- Main motion servo motorised.
- Quick format change with few tools.
- High performance, accuracy and reliability: OEE > 95%.
- User friendly.
- Systems for transfer to secondary packaging equipment.
- Free access to main components for cleaning (Tool-free).
- Flexible and compact design suitable for any product (granular, pieces, liquid or powder).
- Long life lubrication components.
- HMI with multiple recipes – immediate recall of each format parameters.
- Easy and fast film replacement using film splicer.
- Centralised electric, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
Low operational costs
- Space (reduced footprint).
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Energy saving thanks to servomotor energy recuperation system.
- Filling and feeding systems.
- Quality control systems.
- Coding systems.
- Cleaning and sterilisation systems.
|Max. reel width||650 mm|
|Lanes number||2-9 lanes|
|Stickpack width range||35-150 mm|
|Max. stickpack length||150 mm*|
|Reel shaft||76 mm|
|Ø Reel max||450 mm|
|Max. production||675 spm|
|Standard power consumption||4-5 kW|
|Standard air consumption (l./min)||300 l./min|
*Other dimensions under request.
Optimal implementation and performance.
Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) >95%
Downtime reduction due to user friendly and simple design, low maintenance and easy access.
Personalised Customer Service; following up and supporting with local technicians or ARANOW staff. CARE – DELIVER - SATISFY